Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rihanna: ‘Cheryl Is Most Beautiful Woman In World’

Rihanna has said she would like to work
with Cheryl Cole and is happy to help the Promise This singer in her bid to break America.

When asked which star she would like to duet with, Rihanna named Cheryl and declared “she is awesome” before praising her good looks.

“She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen,” the Rude Boy singer gushed. “How do you have a face like that, with hair like that and dimples, and a body like that, that’s proportioned like that? And you have a successful career, something about that is not right!”

In other Rihanna news, the alternative version of What’s My Name featuring Drake, the second single from her forthcoming album Loud, has finally been unveiled.







The percussion-heavy track is produced by Stargate and the lyrics are all about sex and love. Drake makes his intentions clear with lines like: “OK, away we go/ Only thing we have on is the radio/ Let it play, say you gotta leave, but I know you wanna stay”.

Rihanna recently said her new album will “exude the energy and space I'm in right now. That's what I always try and do with my music. Right now in my life I feel very loud and in charge of my life and I can't wait for everyone to hear the new album.”







Rihanna is crazy about Cheryl Tweedy
Rihanna has a mad girl crush on Cheryl Tweedy, but really who doesn't!

According to Perez Hilton, Rihanna would love to work with Tweedy some day and has said that she thinks that Tweedy is "the most beautiful woman" she has ever seen in her life.

During an interview with Rihanna she talked about Tweedy saying: "Absolutely, she is awesome, I think she IS the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, like how do you have a face like that, with hair like that and dimples, and a body like that, that’s proportioned like that. And you have a successful career, something about that is not right."

No comments:

Post a Comment