Sunday, February 3, 2013

Question for the guys: Can men also fake orgasm?

From a LIB reader
Linda please could you pose this question to your male readers. Do men also fake orgasm? My boyfriend before now suffered from delayed ejaculation - that means he could go for twenty minutes before he cums; a process that leaves me really tired and frustrated before he's done. In November 2012 I had a heart to heart with him and told him how I felt about our sex life and since then things have changed. He comes quicker now, too quick if I may add and I'm beginning to suspect he's faking it. It's damaging my confidence because before now I thought that men should be able to climax whenever and wherever. I haven't seen his sperm in weeks. Is it faking it with me?
He tey, you complain. He do quick, you complain. What do you want woman? Lol. Please men answer her...

No comments:

Post a Comment