Monday, February 11, 2013

Miss Lacasera 2011 loses elder sister in horrific car crash

Miss Lacasera 2011, Nwando Ebeledike (left) lost her elder sister, Chisom Ebeledike (right) in a horrific car crash in the wee hours of Saturday February 2nd around Lekki, Lagos.

24 year old Chisom was driving alone in her Honda Element after leaving a bar early that morning when she lost control of her car. The element somersaulted several times before crashing into an electric pole. The car was totaled and Chisom died instantly. Her car was later towed from the scene of the accident to a police station, while her body was taken to the mortuary. She has since been buried.

Chisom used to live in the UK before relocating to Nigeria a few years back. So sad! May her soul rest in peace...amen.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it
    was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

    I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for beginner blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


    Visit my blog post basic french toast Recipe for two

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today.

    Also visit my blog best allergy medicine

    ReplyDelete