Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kanye's ex says he got together with Kim because there was no one else

One of Kanye's bitter ex girlfriend Brooke Crittendon spoke with The Sun and explains how she met Kanye, why they broke up and why he's with Kim K.

Brooke tells The Sun
“For Kanye, what other person besides Kim Kardashian is there? There’s Halle Berry, J-Lo and Beyonce but they are all taken. She fits into his brand.
“Part of being untouchable is having what other people want. It’s about saying, ‘Everybody wants her and she wants me’. That makes sense in Kanye’s world.
“I know he has had a thing with her for a while. I’m sure he watched her tape. After we broke up, we caught up as friends and he mentioned her, I knew something was there.
“In Hollywood, you cannot say ‘forever’. Them being together satisfies them for now.
“Having a baby ticks a box. She wanted kids and it’s his legacy.”
 About their relationship, Brooke says Kanye was incredibly insecure
“He was not macho - he needed you to be with him and needed your opinion. He was quite vulnerable.
“He was insecure as he couldn’t be with me every day. I got the impression he worried he wasn’t good enough for me. He needs people to tell him he is good and that he is needed and wanted.
“He wouldn’t start his show unless I was at the side of the stage. One night the show was delayed because he couldn’t find me.
“He refused to go on till I’d told him it was going to be OK.”
The pair eventually split up because Brooke could not handle sharing her man with a string of other beauties. She revealed:

“I was very naive. I was a normal girl and in my life you meet a guy, you go on three dates and that’s your boyfriend. But he was a superstar and it got too much for me to handle.

“I was never OK being one of many or even one of a few.

“There was a lot of attention from other women. Kanye was very open and honest but it ended up with me knowing too much. I don’t want to be silly and say it wasn’t cheating because I knew about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment