Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Charlyboy declares public holiday for wife Lady D, shuts office

Charly Boy's wife of over 30 years, Lady Di, turned a year older today and the area father honoured her by declaring one-week public holiday both in his house and in his office.

Read Charlyboy's tribute to Lady D below:
“ Like a flash of light, I’m startled at where we are today. The journey of marriage is always the higher you go, the tougher it becomes, but my journey with you in the past 30 years has been in the reverse; the higher we climb, the better, the easier it becomes. With all the mysteries, the enigma and the eccentric persona of the Charlyboy brand that has so tormented our lives; you are unswervingly glued to Mr. Oputa. You have never mixed up the two. You know your husband and your husband knows you.
See more after the cut...



There is no gainsaying that you are the most beautiful woman on earth. With just you, I evolved from nothing to something. With you, I simply grew my worth. In my next world, it’s Diane Oputa. You have not stopped showing me the amazing side of you. Each day is a manifestation of another amazing and estimable you. Even as your beauty continues to radiate, so your sensitivity. It’s hard to express all that burns inside of me. They are inexplicably enormous. The world is beautiful today, because you have been created to join me in this journey through life. I owe you just one single honour on a day like this. Just to say thanks for always being my baby-girl.
Have a super awesome day today!
Happy birthday LOVE…
Your boy,
Charlyboy

No comments:

Post a Comment