Sunday, November 11, 2012

SCUALITA'S CORNER: HEARTBREAK WUT?!

So have you ever been through heartbreak? I have, several times. I'm going through a tough time right now. I'm utterly in love with my best friend and he loves me just as much. But unfortunately we cannot be together, because he doesn't want to try. It's not me, it's him. He somehow hates relationships. And it bothers me because I know I can be different and treat him different. Oh well. Have you ever had a dilemma like mine? Comment. What's on your mind?  If you ever have, I'm going to give you some advice. Don't ever waste your time with someone who's afraid to start a relationship with you. In the long run you'll know who really genuinely cares for you. Hold on tight though. You'll be fine.

CIAO!
Here's a video to cheer you up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7-6_t7OEQ&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment