Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dear LIB readers: All I want are drops of sperm, anything wrong with that?

From a LIB reader
Is anything wrong with just wanting to have a child with no strings attached? While I still believe in love and hope to find it one day (maybe next year, in 30yrs, 70yrs time who knows), I don't want to put my life on hold in wait for it. True love will love you anyway, baby or not....so..... I'm ready to have a child that I would nurture to his/her full potential as I’m still able to run around now. Plus I’m able to give any child what they need to become great adults at the moment. People think I'm nuts for wanting this, but I don't understand why. 
More after the cut...

 
Obama was raised by a single mom, why can't I do the same? The reason I don't want to go to the sperm bank is because I don't want a child that will grow up all screwed up because they are trying to figure out how they came into existence. 

I don't need the father to be there in his/her growing years, he is just for when the child grows up and needs to know his/her roots to have a better understanding of themself. This way there would be no issues of philandering or crying myself to sleep because of relationship/marital problems, the man will be free as a bird to jump around and anywhere. And NO I'm not bitter or heartbroken, (perhaps I’m a little too happy and full of life), and I have met some amazing men in my lifetime, they are not just a fit for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment