Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Natasha Has A Brand New You Tube



Hey everyone! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while something really bad happened! I tried logging into my YouTube account and it wouldn’t let me, an error page kept appearing so I Googled around to see what was happening, if Google was down or something and someone said it’s because the account had been suspended so I YouTube’d one of my videos and then when I clicked on it a message appeared saying the ‘users account had been closed’ so right about then I didn’t know what to do, I had worked really hard to get the subscribers and the views that I did. So anyway I contacted YouTube and all I got was an auto replied message they had not emailed me why or when it had happen! Today I received an email saying it was because ‘I did not have a full YouTube account, that I was only logged in with Google plus’ I don’t understand that! To be honest, out with old in with the new right? A video every week! Whether it is a cover or an original song, it is going to be there! I got new recording software for my computer that was really cool so I do like to do covers now I have the software to record them well! Anyways I have had my new account nearly a week and I have two songs on there, one of my own and a cover of Marvin’s room by drake so check them out!! Here is my new YouTube page! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgHbqc6zowjnwyRVUtUkKOg?feature=mhee


No comments:

Post a Comment