Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jay-Z Parties with Rihanna, Denies Banning Chris Brown From BET Awards

Jay-Z has been in London this week, on a trip that coincides with the announcement that he is set to headline the All Points West festival. According to reports, the hip-hop star hit the town with Rihanna during his stay in the U.K. capital, and the pair spent £7,000 (approx. $11,500) during a night at the Vendome nightclub.

Security was tight at the club, and Rihanna is reported to have kept a very low profile. That didn’t stop Jay-Z from speaking about his beef with her ex, Chris Brown, during an exclusive interview with BBC DJ Tim Westwood. "If I have a problem with Chris Brown, I got a problem with Chris Brown,” he said. “I don't agree with what he did and that's that."

But he dismissed the rumors that he got Brown banned from the BET Awards. "That's the silliest rumor I ever heard,” he told Westwood. "You know me, right? I was sitting back and watching all them suckas. You don't comment on rumors. I was sitting back watching them." Jay-Z’s The Blueprint 3 is scheduled for release on September 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment