Saturday, December 29, 2012

"Mario Balotelli is glad that I am dating his sister" - Obafemi Martins

Obafemi and Abigail in a private jet
Obafemi Martins is dating Mario Balotelli's elder sister, Abigail Barwuah and Mario is said not to be particularly happy about their relationship. But in a recent interview with Goal.com, Obafemi dismissed insinuations that Mario was not happy that he's dating Abigail
“Mario is my boy. The respect is there because I used to play at Inter, in the youth team with him. He’s giving me my respect and I’m doing same. People are putting it in the news that he’s upset, of course he’s glad.
“He’s glad that Obafemi Martins is dating his sister. But if he gets jealous then it means he doesn’t want his sister to grow. But it’s not like that. The boy is not a bad boy.
He also said he and Abigail haven't discussed marriage yet.
“The relationship is true but getting married or not, we haven’t discussed anything like that. She’s upstairs and we’re happy together.
Abigail, 24, told the The Sun in an interview in April that she couldn’t date a footballer: “Mario wouldn’t let me anyway. He knows only too well what they are like. They are surrounded by women. Girls throw themselves at them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment