Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tour of DC....

In front of the White House with Prof Pat Utomi who is also part of the US sponsored programme
They took us - the delegates - on a tour of Washington DC this morning and I had a blast. Couldn't believe how close to the White House one can get...imagine going to take a photo near Aso Rock in Abuja...lol.

Meanwhile, it's really cold here o, and ode like me only brought short dresses and high heels. Hehe! Had to go shopping here yesterday for warm clothes and boots. Anyway, see more photos after the cut...


In front of the Treasury Department
In front of the Capitol...where you have the US Senate and House of Reps

                  At the Martin Luther King Jr Memorial             At the Abraham Lincoln Memorial

                       At the Thomas Jefferson Memorial                In front of the White House.

Obama told me to come back later tonight for dinner...*cough*  haha, yeah, I know, in my dreams! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment