Saturday, January 29, 2011

Did Rihanna Have A Lesbian Affair With An Ex-Model?

Did Rihanna have a lesbian affair with Natasha Burton? While absurd claims of sexual activity with celebrities should be taken with more than a pinch of salt, our imaginations won’t let this one go…
Rihanna’s edgy, bad-girl image lends itself to claims by wannabe celebrities who might have been in the same place at the same time for half a minute at one point in their lives to make-up crazy stories about affairs. So with Natasha Burton’s claims in her new book that she had a sexual affair with Rih-Rih, we should probably be more than a little bit skeptical about the details.


In her book Low Down Dirty Shame, Natasha reportedly offers “A friend of mine had introduced me to this Barbadian female pop/R&B artist a while ago. I had heard her music several times and was a fan of her unique sound. I jokingly told him that I want to talk to her. He told me on the sly that he wasn’t sure if she was into women but that he would confirm. We exchanged contact and it went on from there. I wasn’t over my ex, but talking to her helped. She was beautiful, wore her hair short with blonde highlights and her style was creative.”


Her story develops in Mills & Boon-esque fashion “I wasn’t sure I could take her serious, so I took it one day at a time. We instantly had a connection. I could listen to her for hours discuss the media, music and fashion. She had opened up and told me about her difficult past, how she went through various trials and tribulations.”

Finally, the info you came for “Sex came up immediately, she was a freak. I wasn’t in a sexual mood, I was on my spiritual journey and sex wasn’t a part of my plans,


it just wasn’t important to me. However that didn’t stop anything. She went down and gave me head, I didn’t stop her. She bragged about the way I tasted and then all of a sudden after I came she snapped out of it and would get right back into her music. It was like clockwork. I never went down on her, she was more interested in pleasing me”

Natasha Burton is an ex-model turned Author who will no doubt sell a few more copies with this story. Make of it what you will. Something in our brains refuses to rule it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment