Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bi-Courtnery boss Wale Babalakin arrested for laundering N2billion

The Chief Executive Officer of Bi-Courtney Ltd, Wale Babalakin, has been arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). He was alleged to have helped in facilitating the siphoning about N2 billion belonging to Delta State on behalf of former Governor James Ibori. 
This is coming a few days after a concessionary agreement between Bi- Courtney and federal government on the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway was terminated by government. EFCC sources in Abuja confirmed that the charges were filed against Babalakin today at a Lagos High Court in Ikeja (Daily Times)

2 comments:

  1. I used to be recommended this blog by means of my cousin.
    I'm now not sure whether this publish is written by way of him as nobody else recognize such certain approximately my difficulty. You're wonderful!
    Thank you!

    Here is my blog :: Nike Blazers for Men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to come back yet again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

    My homepage ... Air Max Femme

    ReplyDelete