Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Scualitas Corner Stop Bullying


Hey everyone Scualita Back with my 2nd Blog. I have been so busy with modeling,school, and of course my boyfriend(love you) that I have not been able to write. But I took the time today to write a short little blog about something that is so important. As everyone knows its anti-bullying month and this is something that is so close to my heart. We all have been hurt or felt alone at times because the cruel actions of others...I KNOW I HAVE. So we posted this special anti bullying video on our sites...I hope everyone checks it out and tell us what you think. Well I have homework to do so I have to go for now. But I will be back blogging about everything Scualita this weekend. Talk to ya later

Love Scualita

No comments:

Post a Comment