Monday, October 15, 2012

'I have not been on a date in two years' - Rihanna tells Vogue

Rihanna to Vogue Magazine (This was probably before getting back with Chris Brown )
I have not been on a date in forever. Like two years. Haven’t gone to the movies, to dinner. Zero. I would love to go on a date! You don’t think that? I’m a woman. A young woman, vibrant, and I love to have fun. And I have too many vaginas around me at this point. Seriously, all I want is a guy to take me out and make me laugh for a good hour and take my ass back home. He doesn’t even have to come up. All I want is a conversation for an hour. I’m waiting for the man who’s ballsy enough to deal with me. I’m going to wait, though. You always find the wrong sh-t when you go looking.
About her relationship with Chris Brown - see her answer after the cut...



There’s some obsession that’s continued even throughout when we weren’t friends or couldn’t be friends at all. Hated each other. The world hasn’t let go. They haven’t seen any progress in our friendship, because they don’t see anything, really, besides the song.
I didn’t think [Birthday Cake] could be anything detrimental to my career.  I was on a tour bus ride between two cities, listening to my album, thinking, Oooh, maybe I should make this into a duet. And I started coming up with a bunch of people, and his name crossed my mind. I thought, We haven’t made a song in so long together . . . it could be a little shocking.
So now it’s a bit of a fascination, I guess. I don’t know if people will stop soon, but I feel like as soon as they have closure to it, they will. But they’re not on the inside. They can’t see what I see, unless they’re sitting in my point of view. I guess I’ll learn to accept that.

No comments:

Post a Comment