Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dear LIB readers: How do I tell my wife I have a child with another woman?

Just got this from a male LIB reader
Linda, this is a true story and I'd really appreciate if you share with your readers as I need advice from men who have experienced same thing I'm going through now. I'm a married man with three beautiful children but fathered a child with an ex girlfriend when I went to London in 2006. The child is almost six now and other than sending money occasionally to his mother, I play no part in his life. I didn't even set eyes on him until he turned two. I've decided to be a part of my child's life but the only way I can do that is to let my wife know about him. I'm convinced she will leave me if she finds out but I'm tired of hiding and denying my own son. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment